Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Samsung teams with Del Monte to promote healthy livingSamsung Gulf Electronics and Fresh Del Monte have joined forces to promote healthier living as well as to spread awareness of how to prevent food wastage.
During the event, Fresh Del Monte's appointed chef and nutritionist discussed simple cooking and nutrition tips and tricks for a healthier eating habit. The experts also highlighted how to cut down on food wastage with the Samsung Twin cooling Plus refrigerator.
Vinod Nair, head of Home Appliances Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics, said: "We at Samsung are committed and believe in enabling people's lifestyles through our innovation and our collaboration with Fresh Del Monte further enhances our belief of promoting a healthier lifestyle, especially during Ramadan.
"The insights from Fresh Del Monte's chef and nutritionist bring to life the technology of the Twin Cooling Plus, shedding the light on how food can be better stored and put to use naturally cutting down on wasting food."
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: