Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Samsung teams with Del Monte to promote healthy livingSamsung Gulf Electronics and Fresh Del Monte have joined forces to promote healthier living as well as to spread awareness of how to prevent food wastage.
During the event, Fresh Del Monte's appointed chef and nutritionist discussed simple cooking and nutrition tips and tricks for a healthier eating habit. The experts also highlighted how to cut down on food wastage with the Samsung Twin cooling Plus refrigerator.
Vinod Nair, head of Home Appliances Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics, said: "We at Samsung are committed and believe in enabling people's lifestyles through our innovation and our collaboration with Fresh Del Monte further enhances our belief of promoting a healthier lifestyle, especially during Ramadan.
"The insights from Fresh Del Monte's chef and nutritionist bring to life the technology of the Twin Cooling Plus, shedding the light on how food can be better stored and put to use naturally cutting down on wasting food."
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: