Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Samsung teams with Del Monte to promote healthy livingSamsung Gulf Electronics and Fresh Del Monte have joined forces to promote healthier living as well as to spread awareness of how to prevent food wastage.
During the event, Fresh Del Monte's appointed chef and nutritionist discussed simple cooking and nutrition tips and tricks for a healthier eating habit. The experts also highlighted how to cut down on food wastage with the Samsung Twin cooling Plus refrigerator.
Vinod Nair, head of Home Appliances Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics, said: "We at Samsung are committed and believe in enabling people's lifestyles through our innovation and our collaboration with Fresh Del Monte further enhances our belief of promoting a healthier lifestyle, especially during Ramadan.
"The insights from Fresh Del Monte's chef and nutritionist bring to life the technology of the Twin Cooling Plus, shedding the light on how food can be better stored and put to use naturally cutting down on wasting food."
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: