Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Samsung teams with Del Monte to promote healthy livingSamsung Gulf Electronics and Fresh Del Monte have joined forces to promote healthier living as well as to spread awareness of how to prevent food wastage.
During the event, Fresh Del Monte's appointed chef and nutritionist discussed simple cooking and nutrition tips and tricks for a healthier eating habit. The experts also highlighted how to cut down on food wastage with the Samsung Twin cooling Plus refrigerator.
Vinod Nair, head of Home Appliances Division at Samsung Gulf Electronics, said: "We at Samsung are committed and believe in enabling people's lifestyles through our innovation and our collaboration with Fresh Del Monte further enhances our belief of promoting a healthier lifestyle, especially during Ramadan.
"The insights from Fresh Del Monte's chef and nutritionist bring to life the technology of the Twin Cooling Plus, shedding the light on how food can be better stored and put to use naturally cutting down on wasting food."
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: