Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sharp increase in Azerbaijani agricultural exports
Between January and March 2017, Azerbaijan exported agricultural products worth $ 80 million 234.1 thousand, which is 57.7% more than in the same period last year, as reported by the Ministry of Agriculture, cited by Interfax-Azerbaijan.
"Most of the exports of agricultural products consisted of fruit and vegetables," the department noted.
In January-March 2017, Azerbaijan exported 29,548 tonnes of fruit (an increase of 58.5%) worth $ 34 million 951.3 thousand (an increase of 19.9%), as well as 26,037 thousand tonnes of vegetables (an increase of 92.7%) worth $ 20 million 449.9 thousand (an increase of 44.9%).
In 2016 as a whole, the country exported agricultural products worth $ 426 million 111.7 thousand, which is 20.7% more than in 2015.
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: