Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sharp increase in Azerbaijani agricultural exports
Between January and March 2017, Azerbaijan exported agricultural products worth $ 80 million 234.1 thousand, which is 57.7% more than in the same period last year, as reported by the Ministry of Agriculture, cited by Interfax-Azerbaijan.
"Most of the exports of agricultural products consisted of fruit and vegetables," the department noted.
In January-March 2017, Azerbaijan exported 29,548 tonnes of fruit (an increase of 58.5%) worth $ 34 million 951.3 thousand (an increase of 19.9%), as well as 26,037 thousand tonnes of vegetables (an increase of 92.7%) worth $ 20 million 449.9 thousand (an increase of 44.9%).
In 2016 as a whole, the country exported agricultural products worth $ 426 million 111.7 thousand, which is 20.7% more than in 2015.
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: