Job offersmore »
- Management Accountant - Portugal
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Sharp increase in Azerbaijani agricultural exports
Between January and March 2017, Azerbaijan exported agricultural products worth $ 80 million 234.1 thousand, which is 57.7% more than in the same period last year, as reported by the Ministry of Agriculture, cited by Interfax-Azerbaijan.
"Most of the exports of agricultural products consisted of fruit and vegetables," the department noted.
In January-March 2017, Azerbaijan exported 29,548 tonnes of fruit (an increase of 58.5%) worth $ 34 million 951.3 thousand (an increase of 19.9%), as well as 26,037 thousand tonnes of vegetables (an increase of 92.7%) worth $ 20 million 449.9 thousand (an increase of 44.9%).
In 2016 as a whole, the country exported agricultural products worth $ 426 million 111.7 thousand, which is 20.7% more than in 2015.
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: