Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Sharp increase in Azerbaijani agricultural exports
Between January and March 2017, Azerbaijan exported agricultural products worth $ 80 million 234.1 thousand, which is 57.7% more than in the same period last year, as reported by the Ministry of Agriculture, cited by Interfax-Azerbaijan.
"Most of the exports of agricultural products consisted of fruit and vegetables," the department noted.
In January-March 2017, Azerbaijan exported 29,548 tonnes of fruit (an increase of 58.5%) worth $ 34 million 951.3 thousand (an increase of 19.9%), as well as 26,037 thousand tonnes of vegetables (an increase of 92.7%) worth $ 20 million 449.9 thousand (an increase of 44.9%).
In 2016 as a whole, the country exported agricultural products worth $ 426 million 111.7 thousand, which is 20.7% more than in 2015.
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: