Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
United Fresh announces finalists for Product Innovation Awards
United Fresh this week announces 46 new products as finalists for the United Fresh Produce Association’s 2017 Innovation Awards. This year’s finalists will compete in five categories for the title of Best New Product at United Fresh 2017, June 13-15 in Chicago, where attendees will be able to vote for those winners during the trade show.
“Once again, we have 46 finalists for our United Fresh Innovation Awards – a clear indicator that the fresh produce industry maintains a healthy competitive edge, pushing itself in new and creative ways,” said John Toner, United Fresh’s Vice President of Convention & Industry Collaboration. “We’re proud to showcase these innovative products at United Fresh 2017, which continues to be the industry’s home for innovation in fresh produce.”
“Innovative new products like these are an essential element of the success of the fresh and fresh-cut produce industry,” said Tom Stenzel, United Fresh’s President & CEO. “Innovation starts at United Fresh and these finalists exemplify the ingenuity of our industry to remain on the front lines of creativity.”
The 2017 United Fresh Innovation Awards finalists will be displayed on the trade show floor at United Fresh 2017 in Chicago, where attendees will have the opportunity to cast their votes for their favorite new and innovative products on Wednesday, June 14 and Thursday June 15. The winner in each category will be determined by total votes received as of 2:00 p.m. Thursday, June 15. United Fresh will announce winners at the Innovation Awards Area in the center of the show floor on Thursday, June 15 at 3:00 p.m.
Click here to see an overview of the 2017 United Fresh Innovation awards finalists.
Publication date: 5/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: