Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "US agriculture has failed to benefit from the Korean Free Trade Agreement"
- Photo report New York Produce show
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"New fruit division for the US and the world"Triple H Produce, the American company with Mexican roots, has been supplying vegetables to North American markets for thirty years. It began marketing its products to its network of customers in Mexico and, in 2000, it began to export to the United States. Triple H specializes in marketing all kinds of tomatoes, rome, ball, and grape, as well as marketing other vegetables, such as chilies, cucumbers, and even seasonal items such as onions and pumpkins.
New fruit division
In addition to these products, Triple H recently created a new fruit division, which will expand their offer to better supply their customers. Among other products, the company will supply strawberries, mangoes, lemons, and table grapes, all of which are very important products to Mexico. "We will supply fruit to our current and new customers complementing the US productive seasons in these crops."
Its new line of fruits began to be marketed in February. First, with strawberries from Michoacan, Mexico; and later, with Persian lime from Veracruz, which have had a great acceptance among clients. However, not all the company's products come from Mexico. "We are considering South American countries that produce the same fruits so as to have a safe supply offer throughout the year; the first one of which would be Chile." In addition, the company has already begun trial exports of some products to other destinations. For example, last month they exported Mexican Blueberry to Costa Rica, limes to Italy, and strawberries to England. The plan is to export more products as the season progresses.
Best quality table grapes
Another new fruit for Triple H are the table grapes. "The first varieties we are exporting are the Perlette and seedless Flame varieties, which will last until mid-June. Both are of the best quality and are destined for the United States," they stated. "We will then continue with California's production of Sugraone, Autumn Royal, Crimson, and Superior, which we will market from late May to early July."
Triple H conducted a thorough research to find new producers and partners with experience in this sector, in order to offer the best products for their new fruit division. "They have a lot of experience. They are new to us, but they are not new to the industry."
Triple H is interested in exporting to other markets besides the United States and Canada, which will be a great step for the company. "The strategy will be to export more to Europe and Asia, which are completely different markets for us and pose new challenges, such as logistics, delivery times, and so on." For example, Italy is one of the potential markets in Europe, in addition to Dubai in the Middle East.
More information:Alicia Garza
Calle Segunda, Módulo N, Bodega #10. Mercado de Abastos. Culiacán Sinaloa, C.P. 80299 México
T: +1 (956) 782 5128
Publication date: 5/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: