Job offersmore »
- Management Accountant - Portugal
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Chairman Don Mastronardi honored with CPMA Lifetime Achievement AwardSUNSET® Chairman Don Mastronardi was honored with the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2017 CPMA conference.
"This year, I'm honored to present the lifetime achievement award to an individual who has been considered a true innovator in Ontario," shared Ron Lemaire, President of CPMA. "Don Mastronardi is known for his hard work, dedication, competitiveness, and vision to build an industry within Ontario and across North America."
Don Mastronardi has been an active member of the produce industry his entire life. At a young age, Don took over the family business. As a Canadian working the American market, Don learned about importing and exporting fresh produce and led Canadian businesses to do the same. "These skills, combined with his incredible passion for customer service, helped establish SUNSET® as a leader in the industry."
Paul Mastronardi accepts the award on behalf of his dad Don Mastronardi
"As a true innovator, Don introduced products like Campari®, the world's first branded tomato, to the North American market. Since then, SUNSET® has developed countless award-winning brands, and continues to lead and innovate in the produce category."
"I'm truly honored," shared Don Mastronardi. "This award is incredibly humbling and I’m thankful to everyone who has been a part of this journey."
For more information: www.sunsetgrown.com
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: