Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- New labs and opportunities for NatureSeal in Europe
Exchange ratesmore »
Renewal of commercial team at Fresh Mushroom Europe
To realise the growth and expansion already started by Fresh Mushroom Europe (FME), the company’s commercial team has changed. As of March 2017, Aldo Kemink was appointed Commercial Manager. In his new function, he’s part of FME’s management team. He has much management experience with renewing organisations. By now, Luc van den Aker and Nick Dinkelaar also joined the team. Both fill the position of Senior Account Manager Retail & Food Service.
“We are happy with this renewal of the commercial team. With their background, they bring much relevant marketing and sales experience to our company. We’re happy our management and commercial team are strong,” according to Arie Verburg, General Manager from Fresh Mushroom Europe.
For more information:
Fresh Mushroom Europe N.V.
tel: +32 331 711 819
mob: +31 6 514 058 09
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: