Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Renewal of commercial team at Fresh Mushroom Europe
To realise the growth and expansion already started by Fresh Mushroom Europe (FME), the company’s commercial team has changed. As of March 2017, Aldo Kemink was appointed Commercial Manager. In his new function, he’s part of FME’s management team. He has much management experience with renewing organisations. By now, Luc van den Aker and Nick Dinkelaar also joined the team. Both fill the position of Senior Account Manager Retail & Food Service.
“We are happy with this renewal of the commercial team. With their background, they bring much relevant marketing and sales experience to our company. We’re happy our management and commercial team are strong,” according to Arie Verburg, General Manager from Fresh Mushroom Europe.
For more information:
Fresh Mushroom Europe N.V.
tel: +32 331 711 819
mob: +31 6 514 058 09
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: