Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rene Tunker to leave Van den Bos Freshpartners
As of today, Monday 15 May 2017, Rene Tunker will no longer be working for Van den Bos Freshpartners, because he has accepted a job elsewhere. This was reported by the company in a letter to its relations. By now, his succession has been taken care of by the appointment of Arie Kraaijeveld to the position of Manager Operations.
Rene Tunker will remain available for a few more months, to ensure a proper transfer of his knowledge, tasks and responsibilities. The management thanks Rene Tunker for his efforts and involvement with the company, and they wish Arie Kraaijeveld the best of luck.
Contact details for A. Kraaijeveld (as of 15 May 2017):
Van den Bos Freshpartners B.V.
ABC Westland 401
2685 DE Poeldijk, the Netherlands
Telefoon: +31 (0)6 201 327 63
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: