Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Baloian Farms expands with three new hires
Baloian Farms, a year-round supplier of premium quality peppers and mixed vegetables, just added fresh talent to their Food Safety, Operational Safety and Sales teams at their headquarters in Fresno, California. The newest members of the Baloian Farms team are Bridget Van Beek - Food Safety Coordinator, Carlos Hernandez- Safety Manager and Reiley Johnstone - Sales and Logistics Assistant. Jeremy Lane, Sales Manager remarked, “It is important that as we continue to grow the Baloian Farms program, we also invest in the next generation of employees who will carry the Baloian Farms legacy well beyond our 100th anniversary.”
Bridget Van Beek is a recent Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Agriculture Business graduate. She began her career at Baloian Farms as a Quality Control and Food Safety Intern in 2016 where she gained hands on experience with produce and learned the fundamentals of Baloian Farm’s operation. “Bridget excelled in her role as an intern and has consistently expressed her eagerness to become a permanent member of the Baloian Farms family, and we are thrilled to have her back,” said Lane.
Carlos Hernandez has been with Baloian Farms since November 2016. Carlos has extensive knowledge of safety applications from his 13 years of experience in the warehousing industry. Carlos said, “My favorite part about working for Baloian Farms is that I feel like I am part of a family of compassionate and caring people.”
Reiley Johnstone is a recent Fresno State Agriculture Business graduate. Reiley got his first taste of the produce industry at a local Fresno grocery store where he worked while attending school. Lane said, “Reiley brings unique retail level produce experience, which in combination with his Agriculture Business degree, and excitement for produce sales make him a perfect addition to our sales team.”
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: