Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Box Group delivers fresh to disadvantaged Australian familiesOne thousand disadvantaged Australian families will receive a weekly box of fresh food basics, under a new Fruit Box Group CSR initiative launching this May.
Called ‘The One Box’, this initiative aims to provide ongoing, sustainable support to help families live better. Around 5% of Australians experience food insecurity and healthy food habits are especially financially challenging for low income families who need to spend a third of their income to eat well (Australian Institute of Family Studies*).
Under the initiative, The Fruit Box Group will donate 25,000 boxes of fresh fruit, vegetables, milk and bread over the course of 2017. The group is investing up to $400,000 in the pilot program in Melbourne and will assess its impact as it is rolled out, with a view to a national program and a public charity in the future.
From humble beginnings in 2000 as a fresh-fruit home-delivery service with around 300 customers in Melbourne, The Fruit Box Group has grown to become Australia’s leading, premium quality, workplace fruit and milk delivery company.
The organisation now has a national footprint; delivering around 30,000 orders per week of fruit, milk, bread and perishable consumables to workplaces across Australia; and has a current turnover in excess of $50m.
Please, click here to read more at anthillonline.com.
Publication date: 5/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: