Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia sees huge tax hike on bananasThe Federal Government is to increase the banana levy which will see prices for bananas increase slightly.
Upon the request of the Australian Banana Growers' Council the government increased the Plant Health Australia component of the banana levy to 0.5 cents per kilogram - up from 0.0102 per cent.
The money raised from the 4800 per cent increase will go towards the $3 million grant to contain Panama disease.
Publication date: 5/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: