Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia sees huge tax hike on bananasThe Federal Government is to increase the banana levy which will see prices for bananas increase slightly.
Upon the request of the Australian Banana Growers' Council the government increased the Plant Health Australia component of the banana levy to 0.5 cents per kilogram - up from 0.0102 per cent.
The money raised from the 4800 per cent increase will go towards the $3 million grant to contain Panama disease.
Publication date: 5/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: