Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Apple juice offered by variety to suit every tasteJust as consumers have taste preferences for different fresh apple varieties, Fruit-Group decided to give customers the same options when choosing apple juice. The juices are offered in 5 different varieties; Golden, Ligol, Champion, Jonagold and Idared.
"We sorted them by variety because they each have their own distinctive taste, for example, Champion is very sweet and on the other side, Idared is a little sour, so there is something for everyone." said Emilia Kaweczynska from Fruit-Group.
Fruit-Group has been producing the cold pressed juices for the last 5 years in Poland, but they decided to make the brand international last year with an eye on expanding into new markets. Marketed under the name Bona Fide, the juice is an all natural, cold pressed juice, and has already been well received in Latvia.
"Along with our apple juices, we have been thinking about expanding into new flavours which include other fruits. We have thought about adding strawberries or blueberries, which we already offer fresh in our portfolio." said Emilia.
The product is currently only offered as conventional, but Emilia said that it is possible that they could branch out into organic juices in the future, but for now they are focused on developing their brand on the international market.
The juice is available in four formats; the bag in box is offered in 3 or 5 liters and the glass bottles are sold in 0.3 or 0.7 liter sizes.
Fruit-Group consists of two producer groups, who work with around 160 growers, spanning over 1,550 ha of production area of apples, pears, soft fruit and stone fruit.
For more information:
Tel: +48 48 320 2028
Fax: +48 48 668 0630
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: