Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mash Direct wins contract with Asda to supply new productsMash Direct has obtained a new contract with Asda and will now be supplying the retailer with three new products including Sweet Potato Mash Caribbean Style, Leek and Potato Mash and Roast Potatoes. The supplier will also provide larger packs of Mashed Turnip and Carrot and Parsnip which will be exclusively provided to the retailer.
Mash's head of marketing Clare Foster said: "Mash Direct is delighted to build upon its existing relationship with Asda."
"By working closely with the retailer over the past 10 years, including initiatives such as the Supplier Development Academy and the Sustain & Save programme, we have gained an understanding of what the Asda shopper is looking for, and are able to respond with new and innovative products."
This deal follows Mash Direct's £1m deal with Morrisons back in February which the producer expects to generate over £3m in revenue over the next three years.
Publication date: 5/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: