Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- The new Spring Sunshine mandarin could be the world's tastiest
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mash Direct wins contract with Asda to supply new productsMash Direct has obtained a new contract with Asda and will now be supplying the retailer with three new products including Sweet Potato Mash Caribbean Style, Leek and Potato Mash and Roast Potatoes. The supplier will also provide larger packs of Mashed Turnip and Carrot and Parsnip which will be exclusively provided to the retailer.
Mash's head of marketing Clare Foster said: "Mash Direct is delighted to build upon its existing relationship with Asda."
"By working closely with the retailer over the past 10 years, including initiatives such as the Supplier Development Academy and the Sustain & Save programme, we have gained an understanding of what the Asda shopper is looking for, and are able to respond with new and innovative products."
This deal follows Mash Direct's £1m deal with Morrisons back in February which the producer expects to generate over £3m in revenue over the next three years.
Publication date: 5/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: