Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nearly half of the world's greenhouse vegetable area located in AsiaThe latest 2017 statistics for global greenhouse vegetable growing areas by continent has been compiled by Cuesta Roble Consulting. The breakdown is:
- Europe- 173,561 ha.
- South America- 12,502 ha.
- North America- 7,288 ha.
- Asia- 224,974 ha.
- Africa- 36,993 ha.
- Oceania- 2,036 ha.
- Antarctica - 0.02 ha. (research station pilot program)
Country-specific details, definitions and references are listed in the publication: “International Greenhouse Vegetable Production- Statistics, 2017 edition”, which is available at: www.cuestaroble.com
Publication date: 5/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: