Job offersmore »
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nearly half of the world's greenhouse vegetable area located in AsiaThe latest 2017 statistics for global greenhouse vegetable growing areas by continent has been compiled by Cuesta Roble Consulting. The breakdown is:
- Europe- 173,561 ha.
- South America- 12,502 ha.
- North America- 7,288 ha.
- Asia- 224,974 ha.
- Africa- 36,993 ha.
- Oceania- 2,036 ha.
- Antarctica - 0.02 ha. (research station pilot program)
Country-specific details, definitions and references are listed in the publication: “International Greenhouse Vegetable Production- Statistics, 2017 edition”, which is available at: www.cuestaroble.com
Publication date: 5/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: