Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Viva Fresh Tradeshow
Fresh produce of exhibitors trucked to convention center
The produce items the Viva Fresh exhibitors had on display this past weekend were delivered in by Robinson Fresh®. “It was the first time we provided the delivery for the Viva Fresh tradeshow,” says Patrick Bain with Robinson Fresh. “It went very smoothly and we received positive feedback,” he added.
Exhibitors shipped their produce to a warehouse just outside Austin that Robinson Fresh partnered with. “From there, we trucked it to the convention center free of charge,” said Bain. “It was a sponsorship and our way of giving back to the Texas International Produce Association. We would love to do it again next year.”
One of Robinson Fresh’ specialties is delivered sales. “We can take care of the shipping and freight that the grower is responsible for. Increasingly, growers are held accountable for bringing their product to market,” says Bain. “Thanks to our Robinson Fresh side of the business, we understand the grower and have the required knowledge. CH Robinson however, makes the transportation process simple.
For more information:
Liz Erickson Monson
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: