Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Potato production in Peru increased by 6% in FebruaryPeruvian potato production increased by over 6% in February compared to the same month in 2016, totalling 279,326tn, and was a notable increase on the previous figure of 263,512tn, according to the National Institute of Statistics and Informatics (INEI).
According to the latest INEI study - "Peru Technical Report: Regional Economic Outlook" - Cusco (with 80.6%), Ayacucho (63.8%), Arequipa (44.7%) and Huanuco (27%) topped the list at the regional level, accounting for 39% of the national production. Output also increased in Ica (178.9%), La Libertad (15.6%) and Junin (0.7%).
Figures contained in this report are based on data collected from the Agriculture and Irrigation Ministry (Minagri), Energy and Mines Ministry (MEM) and National Customs and Tax Administration (Sunat), among others.
Publication date: 4/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: