Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- New labs and opportunities for NatureSeal in Europe
Exchange ratesmore »
REV Packaging Solutions introduces new EAGLE automatic taping machineREV Packaging Solutions will present its new EAGLE automatic taping machine at Macfrut 2017. The machine is currently awaiting patenting and was developed for the processing of melons, small watermelons, pineapples, coconuts, bananas, celery, leek, etc.
EAGLE is very easy to use, also thanks to the 7" colour touch-screen, reliable and easy to maintain.
EAGLE can be coupled with any existing production line. Loading operators can stand either at the back or at the sides. Loading slots (cradles) can be single or double depending on product size and shape. The product is then taken to the taping station and released. The machine applies tape automatically without need for adjustment.
It's extremely flexible and can be configured according to the user's needs. It can be supplied with various kinds of cradles, wheels, 1 or 2 taping mechanisms (either laterally or centrally) and can also be combined with an optional EAGLE-weigher.
EAGLE can band products with a diameter up to 200mm and up to 240mm wide (530mm if only one loading channel is used) with no weight limitations.
The machine can process up to 56 pieces/min. The conveyor is equipped with a tape dispenser that can guarantee up to 44 minutes working time.
After passing the prototype test with flying colours, REV Packaging Solutions has already signed supply contracts for the first batch, which sold out in just a few days. A success beyond expectations that testifies the interest raised by EAGLE both on a domestic and international level. REV Packaging Solutions is one of the most innovative companies in the packaging machine world.
The company will welcome you in Rimini (Macfrut 2017) in Hall D3 - Stand 147/148.
For further information:
REV Packaging Solutions
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: