Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India's mango exports could reach 50,000 tonnes this yearIndia's mango exports are expected to be higher this year when compared to last year's level and could reach 50,000 tonnes in the ongoing fiscal, buoyed by a strong demand and supply of export quality fruit, the government body APEDA said today.
The country has shipped 45,730 tonnes of mangoes. The export figures pertain to shipments undertaken by exporters registered with APEDA.
"Around 200 tonnes of mangoes have been exported so far this month. The exports will pick up pace in the coming weeks," a senior official of the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) told PTI.
Of the total shipments undertaken so far, about 131 tonne has been shipped to the US, 42 tonnes to the Middle-East and 18 tonnes to the European Union (EU), he said.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: