Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Opening of the 18th Shouguang vegetable fairOn 20 April, the 18th Chinese International Vegetable Science Fair was officially opened at Weifang. The fair shows modern agricultural installations, agricultural means of production, new technological results and many other sides of the industrialised operations of modern agriculture. In total more than 2000 varieties of vegetables both Chinese and foreign will be present at the fair, with 302 newly created varieties.
The fair also shows a collection of 105 advanced breeding techniques, such as palm sugar solvent breeding, integrated water and fertiliser techniques and others. Also 87 cultivation techniques are exhibited. For this year's fair, over 2000 exhibition stands have all been booked by countries all over the world. Visitors to the fair also come from 42 countries (such as the Netherlands, US and Israel) and 29 provinces, cities and autonomous regions within China. No fewer than 15,000 visitors are expected to attend.
æ¥æº (ä¾æº) [lÃ¡i yuÃ¡n]
- source (of information etc)
æ¥ (ä¾) [lÃ¡i]
- to come
- to arrive
- to come round
- ever since
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: