Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: First real-time tracking device for fruit and veg in commercial use
"To better meet our customers' need for tracking devices used in green produce, we have recently developed a new app-based tracking device that can provide real-time monitoring of the transportation process of fruit and vegetables on an external terminal. Currently, the device is in its final commissioning phase and is expected to be put into commercial use in May," said Mr. Kevin Wu, head of the marketing department of Freshliance.
"Our old tracking device could only monitor the temperature and humidity of green produce in transportation and clients only got the results after the delivery. This new product has integrated the solution to achieve real-time tracking. Not only can we notify our customers in time by phone or email if anything out of ordinary occurs to the temperature and humidity of the produce in transportation, but we can also achieve a real-time locating of them."
Cloud-based tracking system
"We are optimistic about the market prospects of this product. So far, some domestic companies are providing tracking solutions used in warehouses, but we are the first to provide analytical data reporting during the transportation of products. In China, this product is in the final commissioning phase. Many of our clients have already been using it and are satisfied with the results. Some foreign clients have also placed small trial orders. We expect the orders to increase significantly after it is put into commercial use in May."
Mr. Kevin Wu (Marketing Manager)
Telephone: + 86 (0)371 5678 3799
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: