Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh produce marketing agency forms new Communications Team
As social media and public relations disciplines continue to play a symbiotic role in marketing communications, the DMA Solutions, Inc. is excited to announce its newly formed Communications Team along with the promotion of Beth Atkinson to Communications Director.
This transition began with the expansion of DMA Solutions, Inc.’s offerings in 2015 when the company brought full-service public relations in house to support the rising demand for measurable communications strategy. All the while, social media specialists were required to take on a more mature role as content creators and effective communicators in order to meet the rising demand for a relational experience on all platforms – both of which led to the need for a team dedicated to the discipline of communications.
“We’ve spent the last few years really honing our skills in both social media and public relations, knowing that at some point we wanted them to function together under one communications umbrella,” said Dan’l Mackey Almy, President and CEO of DMA Solutions, Inc. “These roles must work in unison, not silos, in order to most effectively communicate everything from brand voice and messaging to customer service and crisis management.”
“I’m so grateful for the opportunity to lead our communications efforts with the expectation that our work becomes more strategic, proactive, and results-driven.” said Beth Atkinson, Communications Director at DMA Solutions, Inc. “This team has been, and continues to be dedicated to providing the highest quality marketing solutions for the industry, and this transition is going to help us fulfill that commitment even further.”
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: