Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Arnotts vegetable farm wins Victorian grower of the year awardArnotts vegetable farm was judged Victorian grower of the year of the AusVeg Awards for Excellence last week.
The family-owned business, which operates at Clyde, specialises in carrots, spring onions, radishes, parsley, turnips and leeks and is run by managing director Craig Arnott, a fourth generation farmer.
AusVeg Victorian executive officer Kurt Hermann said the farm was renowned for its dedication and commitment to producing high-quality vegetables, and had led the way in adopting a range of protocols and plans to help ensure its customers could have confidence in the quality and safety of its produce.
“The Arnotts are also committed to environmentally sustainable growing, including participating in the EnviroVeg program, the vegetable industry’s own environmental management and auditing program to help growers with environmental best practice for vegetable production,” he said.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: