Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Arnotts vegetable farm wins Victorian grower of the year awardArnotts vegetable farm was judged Victorian grower of the year of the AusVeg Awards for Excellence last week.
The family-owned business, which operates at Clyde, specialises in carrots, spring onions, radishes, parsley, turnips and leeks and is run by managing director Craig Arnott, a fourth generation farmer.
AusVeg Victorian executive officer Kurt Hermann said the farm was renowned for its dedication and commitment to producing high-quality vegetables, and had led the way in adopting a range of protocols and plans to help ensure its customers could have confidence in the quality and safety of its produce.
“The Arnotts are also committed to environmentally sustainable growing, including participating in the EnviroVeg program, the vegetable industry’s own environmental management and auditing program to help growers with environmental best practice for vegetable production,” he said.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: