Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Arnotts vegetable farm wins Victorian grower of the year awardArnotts vegetable farm was judged Victorian grower of the year of the AusVeg Awards for Excellence last week.
The family-owned business, which operates at Clyde, specialises in carrots, spring onions, radishes, parsley, turnips and leeks and is run by managing director Craig Arnott, a fourth generation farmer.
AusVeg Victorian executive officer Kurt Hermann said the farm was renowned for its dedication and commitment to producing high-quality vegetables, and had led the way in adopting a range of protocols and plans to help ensure its customers could have confidence in the quality and safety of its produce.
“The Arnotts are also committed to environmentally sustainable growing, including participating in the EnviroVeg program, the vegetable industry’s own environmental management and auditing program to help growers with environmental best practice for vegetable production,” he said.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: