Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK salad factory looking for over 100 new workersBourne, one of the UK's biggest employers, is looking for over 100 new workers. Bakkavor’s Bourne Prepared Produce factory currently employs more than 1,200 people at its 56,000 sqm site and produces a range of products such as bags of leafy salad, fresh stir-fry mixes and fruit pots.
The firm are trying to fill a range of roles, including team leaders and production operatives after receiving an increase in demand from its customers which include some of the UK’s biggest supermarket chains, such as Waitrose and Tesco.
There are various types of roles available at the site, varying from packing products to peeling and chopping up fruit such as watermelons to the required size. Various shift patterns are on offer such as four days of 12-hour shifts and then four days off and a ‘twilight’ shift which requires staff working five evenings a week.
Jonathan Zair, head of operations at Bourne Prepared Produce, said: “This is an exciting time for Bourne Prepared Produce as we create additional capacity to meet increased customer demand. We have a number of different roles on offer and we look forward to welcoming the new colleagues to our team.”
For more information:
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: