Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
María Cristina Couturier resigns as CFO of Camposol
The Board of Directors of Camposol Holding SA has released a statement reporting that María Cristina Couturier has resigned her position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in order to seek new projects to fulfil her personal aspirations.
Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol Holding Ltd., will take over the role of CFO during the selection process for the new CFO; a process that has already started.
"I would like to thank María Cristina for having played an important role in the process of Camposol's consolidation and for having successfully managed the company's finances over the past 3 years. I wish you the best in your future endeavours," said Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol Holding Ltd.
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: