Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
María Cristina Couturier resigns as CFO of Camposol
The Board of Directors of Camposol Holding SA has released a statement reporting that María Cristina Couturier has resigned her position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in order to seek new projects to fulfil her personal aspirations.
Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol Holding Ltd., will take over the role of CFO during the selection process for the new CFO; a process that has already started.
"I would like to thank María Cristina for having played an important role in the process of Camposol's consolidation and for having successfully managed the company's finances over the past 3 years. I wish you the best in your future endeavours," said Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol Holding Ltd.
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: