Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
María Cristina Couturier resigns as CFO of Camposol
The Board of Directors of Camposol Holding SA has released a statement reporting that María Cristina Couturier has resigned her position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in order to seek new projects to fulfil her personal aspirations.
Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol Holding Ltd., will take over the role of CFO during the selection process for the new CFO; a process that has already started.
"I would like to thank María Cristina for having played an important role in the process of Camposol's consolidation and for having successfully managed the company's finances over the past 3 years. I wish you the best in your future endeavours," said Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol Holding Ltd.
Publication date: 4/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: