Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New elevĀte™ salad packaging has renewed focus on organic and Superfood ingredients
Ready Pac Foods, Inc. recently introduced a new look and feel for the brand’s elevĀte™ Salads, better highlighting the unique benefits of this innovative single-serve salad. The updated packaging showcases the organic recipes in a way that is simple and easy to read for today’s consumer. The new packaging also increases the visual impact of the line and reinforces the connection and trust consumers have with the Ready Pac Foods brand.
“Ready Pac Foods was the first to introduce single serve salads and today is the market share leader for the category we created” said Tristan Simpson, Chief Marketing Officer, Ready Pac Foods. “This position has created strong brand equity and trust with consumers, which will undoubtedly help to strengthen and further build the elevĀte brand.”
Kale & Goji Berry Salad
According to research conducted by AcuPoll Research, the descriptors organic and superfoods are the most desired claims by consumers for prepared salads. Consumers gave the new packaging an Outstanding Rating (A+) overall – including purchase probability, uniqueness, and price value.
“The new packaging showcases the product in an eye-catching way with simple messaging emphasizing key product features our consumers are looking for,” said Nannette Richardson, Vice President, Portfolio Marketing, Ready Pac Foods. “We know consumers shop by flavor and variety first and foremost and our research shows the new packaging will highlight these features.”
As part of the new look and feel, the elevĀte Salads have been re-named to accentuate the brand’s dedication to simplicity and organic eating, making it easier for consumers to choose the right recipe for their needs: http://www.readypac.com/our- brands/elevate-salads/.
elevĀte salads are available at select Walmart, Jewel-Osco and Ahold in locations nationwide.
Ready Pac Foods
Publication date: 4/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: