Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Papaya and melon grower unveils new website and branding
Super Starr International, a year-round grower of papayas, is proud to announce the launch of its new website and brand refresh, which will be unveiled at this year’s Viva Fresh Produce Expo.
Focused on telling the Super Starr family story, which dates back three generations, the new website gives readers a deeper look into the brand’s long history of farming in fresh produce. An in-depth look at each of the company’s products will also help educate and encourage trial of unique papaya and melon varieties, and will set the foundation to build out more consumer-focused content in the next phases of the site.
“We’re thrilled to exhibit at this year’s Viva Fresh Produce Expo, and can’t wait to share our new branding and website with our customers and other attendees,” said Lance Peterson, third generation farmer of the Super Starr brand and President at Super Starr International. “Our commitment to expanded marketing efforts will allow us to better serve our buyers and consumers by sharing more about our unique products, who we are, and why we do what we do.”
Super Starr continues to grow, pack, and sell its own product, to include Super Starr papaya, Maradol papaya, and Super Starr honeydew melon and watermelon throughout the year and will be showcasing at Viva Fresh Produce Expo as a first time exhibitor this year at booth #726.
Super Starr International
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: