Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Border walls and fences worldwideBorder walls have existed almost as long as there have been borders to place them on. This map shows the many border walls and fences around the world, with purposes ranging from combating illegal immigration, smuggling, terrorism and others.
The longest border wall currently was finished in 2001 and runs between the Turkmenistan-Uzbekistan border and is 1,700km long. Even longer projects are currently under construction including the Indo-Bangladeshi barrier which is planned to run 3,268km betwen the Indian and Bangladeshi border.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: