Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Border walls and fences worldwideBorder walls have existed almost as long as there have been borders to place them on. This map shows the many border walls and fences around the world, with purposes ranging from combating illegal immigration, smuggling, terrorism and others.
The longest border wall currently was finished in 2001 and runs between the Turkmenistan-Uzbekistan border and is 1,700km long. Even longer projects are currently under construction including the Indo-Bangladeshi barrier which is planned to run 3,268km betwen the Indian and Bangladeshi border.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: