Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Greenhouses involve a great investment, but yield good results"
- Argentina: Mendoza shipments to Brazil are delayed by the crisis
- Andres Ribas, Vientosur: “A good citrus import-season expected in Europe”
- “We use sustainable development goals and are producing healthy food”
- Edible ink allows invisible label printing on fruit
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
T&G Global celebrates 120 years in businessT&G Global has celebrated the start of its 120th year in business with a customer event in Bangkok, Thailand. Around 60 people joined T&G at Hotel Indigo, including customers, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise representatives and the New Zealand Ambassador to Thailand, Mr Ben King.
The event was hosted by T&G Global’s Regional Manager, South East Asia, Victor Anderson, who was joined by T&G Executive General Managers, Sarah McCormack and Darren Drury, from New Zealand.
Thailand is an increasingly important market for T&G says Mr Anderson who moved from New Zealand to help set-up the Bangkok-based office two years ago.
“Thailand has exceeded our expectations in volume for kiwifruit, through our memorandum of understanding with Zespri, plus growth in table grapes. Our JAZZ and Envy apples are also performing very well in this market.”
T&G Global Executive General Manager International, Sarah McCormack, says that reaching 120 years is an exciting milestone and she and her colleagues were delighted to be able to mark the occasion in Thailand where refreshed JAZZ branding was also shared with guests.
“It’s exciting to be celebrating the start of our 120th year in business with our partners in Thailand, given the hugely important role this market is playing in our ongoing success. Our refreshed JAZZ branding is currently being rolled out globally as new season apples make their way into market. The feedback we have had so far has been very positive and we’re excited about our future in Thailand, and our other key markets.”
For more information:
T&G Global Limited
Mob: + 64 27 201 2645
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: