Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkish citrus sales in Saudi Arabia increase by 39%The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group (CPG) has announced that the sale of Turkish citrus fruit in Saudi Arabia has increased by 39 percent in 2016, compared to the volume of sales in 2015.
This equates to over 101 million kilograms of citrus fruit with a total export value of $55.5 million. The announcement was made by the Chairman of the Turkish Citrus Promotion Group Ali Kavak at a gala event held at the Jeddah InterContinental Hotel on Wednesday.
Ali Kavak, chairman of Turkish Citrus Promotion Group said: “A major competitive advantage of Turkish citrus is its superior quality. Our main purpose is to carry out promotional activities in order to increase citrus consumption and improve consumer habits by introducing the nutritional and organoleptic superiority of Turkish citrus.”
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: