Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
New TomAzur mini concept hits the market
Many agricultural companies and agents in the marketing and distribution chain have visited the facilities of Enza Zaden since the beginning of the year to learn about the innovations and opportunities that this seed house is offering for the upcoming campaign.
Now we are seeing the launch of the new TomAzur mini, an alternative under the TomAzur concept, but with cherry on the vine tomatoes in the spotlight.
"With TomAzur mini, we maximise the true flavour of the tomato, concentrating it in a mini size, while remaining true to the guarantees of the TomAzur brand," affirm sources of Enza Zaden.
TomAzur mini is joining Enza Zaden's range of tasty tomatoes, which includes the Sunstream, Campari, Annamay, Pitenza, Ardiles, Vernal, TomAzur or Santyplum.
"Being a leading name in concepts and brands like Tribelli, TomAzur and EasyQs, the drive to learn about new materials has been accompanied by the desire to find new formulas to satisfy the increasingly demanding needs of the market," they point out.
For more information:
T: +34 606 056 485
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: