Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- Canada: Big data means big returns for farmers British Columbia
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New TomAzur mini concept hits the market
Many agricultural companies and agents in the marketing and distribution chain have visited the facilities of Enza Zaden since the beginning of the year to learn about the innovations and opportunities that this seed house is offering for the upcoming campaign.
Now we are seeing the launch of the new TomAzur mini, an alternative under the TomAzur concept, but with cherry on the vine tomatoes in the spotlight.
"With TomAzur mini, we maximise the true flavour of the tomato, concentrating it in a mini size, while remaining true to the guarantees of the TomAzur brand," affirm sources of Enza Zaden.
TomAzur mini is joining Enza Zaden's range of tasty tomatoes, which includes the Sunstream, Campari, Annamay, Pitenza, Ardiles, Vernal, TomAzur or Santyplum.
"Being a leading name in concepts and brands like Tribelli, TomAzur and EasyQs, the drive to learn about new materials has been accompanied by the desire to find new formulas to satisfy the increasingly demanding needs of the market," they point out.
For more information:
T: +34 606 056 485
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: