- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
- Iran: How economical will fruit exports remain?
- Greek participation in Madrid three times larger than last year
- "Some Chinese apple farmers grudgingly sell, hoping that the price continues to climb"
- Africa: Irrigating vegetables with wastewater may spread disease
- Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
Top 5 -last month
- Spain: 9,500 hectares affected by hailstorms in Valencia
- Does this video show a Lemon-Pomegranate hybrid?
- Potential impact of Chinese tariffs on US fresh fruit exports
- Australian bananas: TR4 affected farms benefit from new agreement
- Chinese fruit, vegetable, and flower production annually increases
Top 5 -last week
"A "Face to face" innovative transaction model"
China: Internet technology used to build instant marketing platform
"With the rapid development of the market economy, traditional hard cash methods of trading agricultural products are becoming outdated. In order to fully meet the needs of buyers and suppliers, we use an exclusive video technology and internet technology to build the visualization and traceability of high-quality agricultural products on our information platform. Meanwhile, we use mobile Internet tools to bring together a large number of high-quality agricultural products through the platform of live video, backtracking and other technologies, to establish a sound system for agricultural products, and to build trust with our new, face-to-face, innovative trading model," said Mr. Yang, from the Shenzhen Farmer Brother Agricultural Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
"Buyers can get instant messages via a webcam and a removable video capture device, to fully understand the origins of fruits and vegetables, as well as fertilizer use and other important information. Our internet application provides a direct and interactive platform for both the supplier and the buyer, to a large extent, which helps to save the cost for both sides.
"Our company was established in February 2015 and is located in Shenzhen city of Guangdong province. From 2015, we began to develop the technology model, and the operation of the market was started in the second half of 2016. As a networking enterprise, technological innovation is critical. In order to update our software program to meet the needs of different customers, our company not only has a professional software and hardware development team, but also cooperate with several regional technical institutes and science and technology bureaux, who will join our system development and operation as third parties."
"At present, our customers are located in 15 provinces and cities nationwide, most of them are large-scale farming bases, as well as large supermarket chains that need a steady supply - such as Walmart, Baiguo shop etc. This year, we hope to be able to open the Southeast Asian and European markets while maintaining a steady development of the existing market."
Shenzhen Farmer Brother Agricultural Science and Technology
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/09/2018 Port of Dover: Sanderson Group IT solutions chosen for new Refrigerated Cargo Terminal
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 New digital marketing service
- 10/08/2018 Ukraine: Using Bitcoin to pay for carrots and tomatoes in Kiev market
- 10/04/2018 Compac's new sizer simulator aims to improve productivity of packhouses
- 09/28/2018 FlashLink In-Transit Real-Time Mini Logger showcased at WOP Dubai
- 09/27/2018 Software package calculates nutritional value based on recipes
- 09/14/2018 CT Tecnova, wins prize for technological innovation
- 09/06/2018 Iowa based grower transitions to new software
- 09/05/2018 The rise of blockchain technology in agriculture
- 08/29/2018 China: Origin tracing boosts kiwifruit trade
- 08/22/2018 Naturipe teams up with SAP in blockchain initiative
- 08/15/2018 Solution to the headaches caused by IT in the food sector
- 08/08/2018 Prophet keeps track of complexities within fresh produce supply chain
- 08/06/2018 "AU: Digital market "Phoenicia" aims to create greater transparency in supply chain"
- 07/19/2018 Wireless smart farming to keep frost away from citrus
- 07/17/2018 Creating artificial intelligence …with a potato
- 07/12/2018 Blockchain technology for tomatoes
- 07/12/2018 Uganda: International Trade Centre unveils price portal
- 07/04/2018 Database for imported strawberries created in Finland