Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Baise Mangoes and Xilin citrus
China: Two major fruit brands generating income in Baise cityIn 2016, according to statistics, the city's fruit acreage reached 2,635,000 acres, and the output value reached 5 billion 390 million yuan. The fruit industry has become an important source of income for farmers. Baise mangoes and Xilin citrus, the two landmark brands of Baise city, have reached 1,365,600 acres and accounted for 51.81% of the total fruit area of the city. The output value reached $3 billion 479 million, which accounts for 64.5% of the city's total fruit output. The productive area and output of the two major brands now, between them, occupy half of the city's total area and output.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: