Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Greenhouses involve a great investment, but yield good results"
- Argentina: Mendoza shipments to Brazil are delayed by the crisis
- Andres Ribas, Vientosur: “A good citrus import-season expected in Europe”
- “We use sustainable development goals and are producing healthy food”
- Edible ink allows invisible label printing on fruit
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Three new hires at Mann Packing
Mann Packing announced the hiring of Tim Short, Jim Rodger, and Josh Campo to the positions of senior director of strategic vegetable operations, safety supervisor and crop production manager, respectively.
Tim Short joins the company as senior director of strategic vegetable operations. Short will be responsible for maintaining relationships and a flow of communication with grower communities, primarily in California and Arizona, and will also track developments and opportunities in Mexico with Mann’s director of international supply chain. In addition, Short will pursue further sourcing and production resources, focusing on the Southeast. Most recently, Short worked at Misionero Vegetables as GM of field operations. In that role, he was responsible for all growing and harvesting aspects of organic and conventional products. Previously, Short worked as director of leaf operations for Dole Fresh Vegetables
Jim Rodger joins Mann’s HR team as a safety supervisor. Rodger comes to the company from Lyons Magnus, where he worked in a safety capacity. Rodger’s responsibilities extend to all of the company’s facilities, including affiliate sites. He will lead the supervision and development of training programs for employees on safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Rodger is a Navy veteran and has a Bachelor degree in Occupational Safety and Health from Columbia Southern University. He also holds an Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
Josh Campo joins Mann’s in the position of crop manager - sugar snap peas. In this role, Campo will coordinate growing activities including, planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, and record-keeping. He recently graduated from Cal Poly with a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural and Environmental Plant Sciences. Campo has gained experience in GIS mapping, micro irrigation, scouting, sampling and related subsequent fertilization and pesticide applications. He hails from Patterson, California.
“These additions are a sign of our continued growth as a company. The roles will allow us to refine our programs, create new initiatives and continue to demonstrate strong industry leadership in produce,” said Lorri Koster, Mann’s chairman & CEO. “From industry veterans to recent college graduates, we are proud to bring these new members to the team,” added Koster.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: