Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
William Verhage, Flevostar Potato:
“Potato import season starts with new harvest from Egypt”
In addition to Flevostar Potato’s cultivation in the Netherlands, the company has also been working on setting up production in other production countries for some years now. “Because of this, the continuity in supply of product is guaranteed for customers both in the Netherlands and in other countries in our network,” says William Verhage.
Today Flevostar Potato starts the import season with the new harvest of potatoes of their own cultivation in Egypt. This concerns both potatoes in the waxy and the mealy segments. “We will follow the Egyptian season with imports of our own cultivation in Cyprus and Malta in April, followed by the first Spanish potatoes in May,” William explains.
The potatoes of Flevostar Potato will be available from, among other places, Willem Dijk in Enschede, the Netherlands.
For more information:
Mob: +31 (0)6 34 74 56 62
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: