Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Map of US states compared to other countries by GDPThis map from Reddit user Speech500 shows how much area of the US each European country takes up, according to its Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The map was created using IMF data and gives an interesting look at the GDP of each state or region in relation to certain European countries.
The largest areas are taken up by Germany, Spain, France and the UK. You can see from the map that the GDP of France roughly covers the states Florida, Georgia and Alabama while the UK’s GDP takes up roughly the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: