Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- China: First ever large-scale domestic production of avocados to enter market in September
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Criminals hack email of shipper for Dutch importer
- Conflicting reports about Russia importing Turkish tomatoes
- AU import restrictions on certain goods to change this month
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Finance Minister believes Poland is not ready for the EuroPoland's Minister of Economic Development, Mateusz Morawiecki, has stated that Poland is not ready to adopt the Euro but could be ready in 10-20 years when it could be as developed as other countries in the eurozone.
Morawiecki said that Poland is not yet on a par with the economic or industrial standards of the countries of the eurozone, either in terms of development, salary levels, or the freedom of movement of services.
"If we were to be more [developed] like that in 10-20 years, for many macro- and microeconomic parameters, of course, it will be possible to consider this option then," he said, as quoted by the PAP news agency.
Publication date: 3/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: