Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Finance Minister believes Poland is not ready for the EuroPoland's Minister of Economic Development, Mateusz Morawiecki, has stated that Poland is not ready to adopt the Euro but could be ready in 10-20 years when it could be as developed as other countries in the eurozone.
Morawiecki said that Poland is not yet on a par with the economic or industrial standards of the countries of the eurozone, either in terms of development, salary levels, or the freedom of movement of services.
"If we were to be more [developed] like that in 10-20 years, for many macro- and microeconomic parameters, of course, it will be possible to consider this option then," he said, as quoted by the PAP news agency.
Publication date: 3/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: