Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Finance Minister believes Poland is not ready for the EuroPoland's Minister of Economic Development, Mateusz Morawiecki, has stated that Poland is not ready to adopt the Euro but could be ready in 10-20 years when it could be as developed as other countries in the eurozone.
Morawiecki said that Poland is not yet on a par with the economic or industrial standards of the countries of the eurozone, either in terms of development, salary levels, or the freedom of movement of services.
"If we were to be more [developed] like that in 10-20 years, for many macro- and microeconomic parameters, of course, it will be possible to consider this option then," he said, as quoted by the PAP news agency.
Publication date: 3/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: