Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: KEEPCOOL signs distribution agreement with Tecnidex
Tecnidex, the transnational company from Valencia, signed an agreement with Nuevas Tecnologias Agroalimentarias to distribute the KEEPCOOL solutions for the preservation of fruit and vegetables at the national and international level. With this union, Tecnidex expands its extensive portfolio of solutions to control and prevent the development of diseases that may affect the fruit during storage, transport, and conservation; establishing itself as a reference in the sector.
Photo: Juan Jose Caravaca Hernandez, CEO of Nuevas Tecnologias Agroalimentarias and Manuel García-Portillo, President of Tecnidex.
The range of KEEPCOOL products consists of M-CAM machines, filters and KEEPCOOL sachets. They provide a solution to the storage and transport of fruit and vegetables so that they can reach more distant destinations in the best condition.
Tecnidex has opted for this young Spanish company because it complies with customer requirements in terms of post-harvest technology. They are able to solve the problems of decay and loss of quality in fruits and vegetables for all phases of product distribution in an ecological way.
The tests performed by Tecnidex before the agreement had incredible results. The KEEPCOOL solutions, filters, and M-CAM machines achieved a reduction of fugal spores by more than 55%. A client who uses KEEPCOOL immediately after he receives the fresh produce can reduce losses due to the spread of disease and loss of weight in storage and distribution.
The range of the new KEEPCOOL products provides solutions for the storage and transport of citrus, stone fruit, tomatoes, berries, and vegetables in general.
Juan José Caravaca, CEO
Apartado de Correos 436
30500 Molina de Segura
Ctra. del Llano 6, nave 2º - La Serreta
30500 Molina de Segura - Murcia
T. +34 868 86 35 26
Publication date: 3/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: