Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Produce Mom ranks in Top 1% of all Pinterest pages
The Produce Mom now ranks in the top one percent of all Pinterest pages in terms of followers and engagement. On average, The Produce Mom profile has 200,000 daily viewers and gains 1,400 new followers per week. Additionally, content shared by The Produce Mom reaches over 4.2 million users per month.
16 months ago, The Produce Mom team began a new, hyper-focused Pinterest strategy with a goal to grow their audience and promote partner content. The profile has grown from 4,000 followers to over 54,000 since January 2016. Part of the strategy includes regular contributions to popular group boards, including Parents Magazine’s board “Fun With Veggies,” which has over 140,000 followers. The Produce Mom produces the highest volume and most engagement out of all five contributors to this board.
“The Produce Mom’s new Pinterest strategy has a major impact on our brand awareness and website traffic,” states Mac Riggan, Director of Marketing at Chelan Fresh. “Chelan Fresh’s Pinterest referral traffic is primarily due to The Produce Mom’s presence and engagement on the network. The Produce Mom is consistently one of our top website referrals.”
“The majority of Pinterest users are adult females and most of them are searching for content that relates to food. Through Pinterest we are influencing women to choose more fresh produce at the grocery store by providing them with quality recipes as well as selection and storage tips,” explains Lori Taylor, Founder & CEO of The Produce Mom.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: