Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Aartsenfruit new exclusive distributor of Chilean Copefrut"We have started a new collaboration with Aartsenfruit since January 2017," says Commercial Director René Wünckhaus. "The contacts have been there for a long time, but they have now become our exclusive partner for our Chilean top brand Copefrut in the Benelux. After the closing of our office in the Netherlands, we think we have found a strong and proper partner to bring our products in a proper manner onto the market."
"Copefrut is specialized in plums, nectarines, cherries, blue berries, apples, pears, and kiwi fruits. All of these products will be available during the coming season at Aartsenfruit. This week they will receive the first plums and nectarines from us. We are convinced that the collaboration between Copefrut and Aartsenfruit will be very successful," says René Wünkhaus. Jack Aartsen states that he is very proud to add to the Copefrut brand to the exclusive portfolio of Aartsenfruit.
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: