Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Swedish ambassador to Zimbabwe seeks increased bilateral tradeThe Swedish ambassador to Zimbabwe, Sofia Calltorp, stated that she was disappointed with the current amount of trade between Zimbabwe and Sweden and believes that there is potential to grow trade in the future.
“Trade between Sweden and Zimbabwe is very limited, but has potential to grow as Zimbabwe is a market with great opportunities, particularly if economic reforms to improve the business climate are implemented,” she said.
According to Trade Map, Sweden’s imports from Zimbabwe in 2015 were $1 million and the main products imported included citrus fruits, footwear, ferro-alloys and sculptures. During the same period, Sweden’s exports to Zimbabwe were $15.5 million.
“In order for the private sector to be able to contribute to economic growth, it is necessary to create more inclusive, transparent and effective markets that can provide access to jobs, products, opportunities to sell goods and financial services,” she said.
“In short, we want to help poorer countries to integrate into the international trade, as well as in regional markets.”
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: