- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- China: Price of US imported oranges up by 50%
- Australian pomegranate research leads to major science symposium hosting rights
- Spain: Minicados - avocados in small portions
- France: Onion producers invest in ultra modern factory
- Spain: Cobella expects to harvest 150 tons of pomegranates in first commercial season
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Nigeria encourages vegetable exports to EU amid shortage
Consumers in northern Europe are seeing extremely limited availability of a number of vegetables.
He advised them to address quality certification issues that have been a major hindrance food exporters have been facing in the European Union (EU) market.
He stressed the need to strengthen food export policy with clearly-defined safety standards, traceability norms, soil certification guidelines and good agricultural practices, saying this would boost exports of agricultural products and processed food from the country.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/25/2018 US: Fredericton sees giant 1,808-pound pumpkin
- 09/24/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 09/24/2018 “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- 09/24/2018 "Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year''
- 09/24/2018 Grower introduces new mesh bags for Peruvian organic ginger
- 09/24/2018 ''Need for old vegetables in convenience form is definitely here''
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- 09/20/2018 China's annual output of peppers is 40 million tons
- 09/20/2018 How cauliflower took over your pizza, your kitchen, and the world
- 09/19/2018 Australia: Costa Adelaide Mushrooms expansion progressing at Monarto
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/19/2018 Large pumpkins may be in short supply