Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Fruit exports from the port of Qingdao get off to a good start.
In January, fruit exports from Qingdao port in Shandong province got off to a good start. 900 tons in total have been exported, the value of which was 1.58 milion dollars, which means a 13% rise in export volume and a 35% rise in export value. In order to insure the safety and guarantee the quality of exported fruit produce, the Chinese Border Control Agency of Qingdao, Shandong province, increased its control over some areas that deal with produce suppliers. It now strictly implements mandatory labeling of the place of origin on each and every plant, periodically inspects these labels, measures the possible content of heavy metals and pesticide residue in earth and water in places of production, conducts comprehensive monitoring of pesticide application and urges the businesses to build better control mechanisms.
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: