Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New editions of Blueberry Seminars in Latin America and Spain
Following the success of the previous five editions of the Blueberry Seminars in Chile, in 2014 and 2016, Peru in 2015 and Mexico in 2016, the events, organised by AGQ Labs and Blueberries Consulting, will continue their international expansion with new editions in 2017 that will be held in May in Mexico, in June in Argentina and in November in Spain.
These blueberry seminars are a key meeting point for the blueberry cultivation sector worldwide, and the best professionals and international speakers come together to present and discuss innovations, problems, control and production techniques, and the global market situation.
The 2017 blueberry seminars will be held at three key locations for blueberry production: Guadalajara, Mexico; Tucumán, Argentina and Huelva, Spain. After the previous editions in Chile, Peru and Mexico, the addition of Argentina and Spain completes the world map of blueberry cultivation, bringing the sector together to facilitate knowledge transmission and improve the production, productivity and quality.
First International Blueberry Seminar in Huelva, Spain
The first blueberry seminar in Spain will be held on 16 November at the Barceló Punta Umbría Hotel, 15 km from the city of Huelva and a few kilometres from the most important plantations and soft fruit companies in Spain and Europe.
The final dates and programs of the three seminars will be published shortly on the following websites, where it is also possible to register for each of the seminars.
AGQ Labs & Blueberries Consulting
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: