Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Hamburg Süd launches service for fresh fruit
Hamburg Süd has launched a new service offering its customers the SAWC Service between South America West Coast, Central America, the Caribbean, and North Europe. The weekly connection offers various highlights, for example competitive transit times with improved lead time from South America into London, and a very competitive transit time into Rotterdam with 25 days from Valparaíso.
“Hamburg Süd stands for quality, customer proximity, and tailor-made logistics solutions. As a premium carrier for reefer shipments, we are constantly improving our services and have invested around 350 million US dollars in our reefer container fleet in the past three years, making it one of the youngest in the market."
"Additionally, in the course of 2017, we will begin replacing existing tonnage with high reefer capacity newbuilds. These will be deployed for the EMCS Service between Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean, thereby significantly increasing the number of reefer plugs in this service. This will enable us to respond even better and more flexibly to the specific demands of our customers in the region,” explains Peter Frederiksen, Member of the Executive Board of Hamburg Süd.
Publication date: 2/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: