Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hamburg Süd launches service for fresh fruit
Hamburg Süd has launched a new service offering its customers the SAWC Service between South America West Coast, Central America, the Caribbean, and North Europe. The weekly connection offers various highlights, for example competitive transit times with improved lead time from South America into London, and a very competitive transit time into Rotterdam with 25 days from Valparaíso.
“Hamburg Süd stands for quality, customer proximity, and tailor-made logistics solutions. As a premium carrier for reefer shipments, we are constantly improving our services and have invested around 350 million US dollars in our reefer container fleet in the past three years, making it one of the youngest in the market."
"Additionally, in the course of 2017, we will begin replacing existing tonnage with high reefer capacity newbuilds. These will be deployed for the EMCS Service between Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean, thereby significantly increasing the number of reefer plugs in this service. This will enable us to respond even better and more flexibly to the specific demands of our customers in the region,” explains Peter Frederiksen, Member of the Executive Board of Hamburg Süd.
Publication date: 2/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: