Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Hamburg Süd launches service for fresh fruit
Hamburg Süd has launched a new service offering its customers the SAWC Service between South America West Coast, Central America, the Caribbean, and North Europe. The weekly connection offers various highlights, for example competitive transit times with improved lead time from South America into London, and a very competitive transit time into Rotterdam with 25 days from Valparaíso.
“Hamburg Süd stands for quality, customer proximity, and tailor-made logistics solutions. As a premium carrier for reefer shipments, we are constantly improving our services and have invested around 350 million US dollars in our reefer container fleet in the past three years, making it one of the youngest in the market."
"Additionally, in the course of 2017, we will begin replacing existing tonnage with high reefer capacity newbuilds. These will be deployed for the EMCS Service between Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean, thereby significantly increasing the number of reefer plugs in this service. This will enable us to respond even better and more flexibly to the specific demands of our customers in the region,” explains Peter Frederiksen, Member of the Executive Board of Hamburg Süd.
Publication date: 2/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: