Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pick of Africa at Fruit Logistica 2017
Major suppliers from East and West Africa will be present and ready for European partnerships during Fruit Logistica 2017. Three CBI Pavilions will help to match European companies with both new and experienced suppliers from developing countries.
CBI sector experts will be available to answer specific questions from visitors and to help find the right match between Exporters and importers.
The CBI exhibitors can provide sources for a range of fresh produce including pineapples, mangoes, exotic fruits, African yams, sweet potatoes, okra, French beans and more. The African countries which are represented claim that they can deliver fresh off-season fruits and vegetables to Europe, as well as a wide range of exotics.
Meeting international standards
The mix of requirements for Europe's produce marketplace is demanding. Consumers want healthy choices and exotic options, but they want to know their produce meets all the international food safety and hygiene protocols. CBI claims that 17 of their producers satisfy these requirements.
Well-trained future trading partners
CBI claims that, at their Pavilions, fair visitors will find the pick of Africa. They have specifically sent producers who are ready to enter the European market.
"Not only have they completed extensive CBI programmes to meet European market standards for fresh fruits and vegetables, they are also dedicated to corporate social responsibility, ethical trading and sustainable production. All 17 producers are GLOBALG.A.P.-certified or in the process of being certified," CBI claimed with confidence in a press release.
The three CBI pavillions will be located at Fruit Logistica 2017 in Hall 3.2, Stand C-18 Africa Pavilion, Hall 7.2B, Stand B-04 Ghana Pavilion and Hall 7.2B, Stand B-08 Senegal Pavilion.
For more information:
Tel: +31 0 6 53381897
Publication date: 2/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: