Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: An innovative packaging format for snacking
"Tubes are an excellent new way to package blueberries, promoting this fruit as an appetiser that can be consumed at any time of the day," explains Seth Hicks, of Westpak. The British company has not only created this format for blueberries, but has launched similar formats for cherries, physalis and dates.
This new presentation has two advantages: its labelling is perfectly readable and, moreover, the fruit is visible. "It's an attractive packaging format that catches the customer's eye and is very comfortable to carry with you," explains Hicks.
Sources from Westpak comment that sales are going very well at the moment and believe that there are opportunities to pack other products in this way. In any case, it is a new concept, so no comparisons can be made yet. And while they are currently working mainly in the UK, they are open to collaborating with companies based anywhere in the world.
Tel. +44 08002985844
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: