Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Top seal packaging machine integrated with the laser perforation systemPerfoTec has announced their new packaging machine named the Roadrunner. The Roadrunner is a plug and play top seal packaging machine, which is integrated with the PerfoTec Laser Perforation System. It is developed by Pro-Seal and PerfoTec for companies which already have a top seal machine and want to explore the technology from PerfoTec.
"The Plug and Play solution enables packers and processors to test the possibilities in their own environment and experience the benefits of the PerfoTec technology within 2 weeks. They can now easily compare it with their current packed products and with pre-perforated films or no perforation at all."
"The Roadrunner consists of a Pro-Seal GTR Trayseal Machine and includes the PER 30 Laser from PerfoTec. It also comes with test material like punnets and Sealappeal PSF – an ultra-transparent and easy to peel film," PerfoTec claimed in a press release.
PerfoTec plans to show off their new machine at Fruit Logistica 2017 and can be found in Hall 4.1 / C-13.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)297 25 55 54
Publication date: 2/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: