Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
California Fresh Fruit Association announces Keynote Speaker for 81st Annual Meeting
The California Fresh Fruit Association (CFFA) recently announced Dr. Frank Luntz, as the keynote speaker for their upcoming 81st Annual Meeting, March 19-21, 2017, in Dana Point, California. Dr. Luntz will deliver a passionate message about issues that are impacting the future of both California agriculture and our Nation.
Pioneering the “Instant Response” technique that dives into the intersection of communications and public opinion to deliver precise corporate and campaign data, his focus groups have become so influential in political and private circles that Barack Obama had this to say following the PBS presidential debate:
“When Frank Luntz invites you to his focus group, you talk to his focus group.”
Dr. Luntz’s public opinion work spans the globe and nearly every industry. Working for more than 50 Fortune 500 companies and CEOs, Dr. Luntz advises on issues ranging from energy to education, retail to design. He has written, supervised, and conducted more than 2,500 surveys, focus groups, and ad tests across 24 countries and six continents. He has served as an election consultant and commentator in Canada, Britain, Israel, Ireland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Australia, Venezuela, and Ukraine.
Most recently, Dr. Luntz has worked for CBS News as a crisis communications expert and political analyst. He has conducted live, televised focus group sessions for all three broadcast networks, two cable news channels, and PBS, as well as for The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, The New Yorker, The Times of London, and U.S. News & World Report.
Since 2007, he has been the “Focus Group Czar” for Fox News, conducting over 100 sessions in more than 20 states, as well as co-hosting several live hour-long prime time specials and dial sessions during every presidential debate. And in 2001, Dr. Luntz won the coveted Emmy Award for his reccurring segments on MSNBC/CNBC’s “100 Days, 1000 Voices.”
Dr. Luntz is the author of three New York Times Best Sellers. Words that Work: It’s Not What You Say it’s What People Hear, explores the art and science of language creation. His second book, What Americans Really Want … Really, addresses the private hopes, dreams and fears of the American people. His most recent book, WIN, reached No. 3 on The New York Times Business Best Seller List. He has written about the power of language for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Financial Times, The Times of London, and The Washington Post.
Dubbed “the Nostradamus of pollsters” by Sir David Frost, named one of the four “Top Research Minds” by Business Week, called the “hottest pollster” by The Boston Globe, and a winner of The Washington Post’s coveted “Crystal Ball” award for being the most accurate pundit, Dr. Luntz has taught courses at Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, and George Washington University.
Tel: (559) 226-6330
Tel: (559) 905-7751
Publication date: 1/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: