- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
Top 5 -yesterday
- Candid conversation with National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) members
- “Greek kiwi fruit season getting into its stride”
- Belgium: Potato yield, size and EPS are the lowest in the last 4 harvests
- New CEO for Michigan blueberry grower
- UK regulator: Sainsbury's-Asda probe will include Aldi, Lidl and Amazon
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Juan Soler, manager of Inter Terra
"You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 12/23/2016 "You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
- 12/22/2016 Pomegranate: more superfood than exotic
- 12/20/2016 "We'll soon have Colombian fruits at points of sale worldwide"
- 12/19/2016 "Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
- 12/16/2016 "Ecuador: "Fewer pineapples, but with constant availability"
- 12/15/2016 Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
- 12/14/2016 Italy: Apofruit persimmons popular abroad
- 12/13/2016 Israeli avocado season well under way
- 12/12/2016 "10% growth of Ecuadorian mango production"
- 12/09/2016 “A few years ago lychees were still shuffling along”
- 12/08/2016 "Peru: "We have more mangoes to ship by air"
- 12/07/2016 Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
- 12/06/2016 "Spain: "We seek to come close to the quality of Brazilian papayas"
- 12/05/2016 Italy: Exotic fruit demand expected to increase
- 12/02/2016 Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
- 12/01/2016 December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic