Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Macfrut 2017 focusing on inter-nationalityIn recent years, Macfrut, the international trade fair for the fruit and vegetable sector has been trying to broaden its audience by reaching out to more countries. Inter-nationality will be in the spotlight in the 2017 edition, to be held at the Rimini Expo Centre from 10 to 12 May.
The countries to be visited were chosen from among the most strategic markets for Italian companies. After a first visit to South Africa, in November it was the turn of Guatemala and Argentina.
"In recent years, Macfrut has been strongly focusing on its international appeal – the President of Macfrut, Renzo Piraccini, explains – We have achieved positive results. In fact, at the last edition, the number of foreign visitors increased by 50% compared to 2015, representing 33% of the total. Italian companies are currently seeking new markets, and Macfrut aims to be the platform for promoting Italy's excellent products and technology in the global market."
The road show will continue early next year, with a presentation scheduled for January in China, the Partner Country for the 2017 edition, whose main fruit and vegetable importers are expected to attend the event. Today, China is Italy’s main export market for kiwifruit. The last stage of the Macfrut presentation tour will be in Colombia in March.
Tel : 0039 059 7863894
Publication date: 12/20/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: