Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia/Nigeria make agriculture pledgeRussia has announced its desire to strengthen its agricultural trading relationship with Nigeria. Mr Nikolay Udovichenko, the Russian Ambassador to Nigeria said that the Russian government would export finished agricultral products and machinery to help boost the sector in Nigeria. According to him, the production of agricultural machinery is even higher than that of arms.
“The Russian government is delighted and ready to export Nigerian agricultural products, especially, mangoes, pineapples, banana, pawpaw and cocoa beans."
“We are ready to bring finished products and machines to promote the Agriculture sector in the country."
“We will also strengthen our bilateral trade and investment cooperation, including increasing supplies of Russian agricultural production to Nigeria and the ECOWAS region,’’ he said.
This is a good sign for relations between the two countries, as both look to grow off each other's agricultural success.
Publication date: 12/12/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: